Wednesday 12 March 2014

Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner~ Now In India!

Hello beauties!

I am so excited to discuss a product i have been waiting to be launched in India since such a long time. Nivea,i think has started blessing Indian beauties by launching all of their good products in India...first it was lip butters and now the skin conditioner!

I had first heard of Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner, but that was very expensive ( Rs 1900 for 225gms) so i had to give it a pass. However now my dream can come true with Nivea which is so reasonably priced- Rs 250 for 250 ml

I have been on the look out for this product in various stores but havent spotted it yet. I have spotted this product in nykaa.com.However I usually prefer to buy liquids directly from the stores as there is always a possibility of leakage during online shopping. So i am going to wait for it to reach my nearest store ( it is getting harder day by day)!



I think this product will be great for summers, especially when we are feeling so hot and sweaty that we dont want to slather on lotion. Also, it will be be fantastic for those days when we are in a hurry and have no time to apply body lotion. Now i have all these high expectations from this skin conditioner. I really hope it stands upto my expectations. I will try to get my hands on this one, asap and share my thoughts with you.


Have you spotted this product yet? If yes, then lucky you! Also, if you have got a chance to try this product then what are your thoughts on it? Do share! xoxo!


4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)