Monday 17 March 2014

Coral Summer Outfit

hello everyone!

I have been in love with the color 'coral' ever since i saw it,i think it is perfect for summers. It is neither too bright nor too boring...i have been pairing my coral tops with a pair of white denims lately. And i complete the look with some gold/ rose gold accessories.

I often go for this look for a movie or when i am out for lunch with friends. This look is a daytime look.
The picture below will give you an idea of how the finished look comes out to be. 






One can also wear a pair of nude heels to complete this look. I, however prefer to wear ballerinas ( unless i am going for a party) as they are more comfortable. 
This is one of my favourite summer daytime looks. What is yours? Are you hooked onto coral too?
  Do Share!

8 comments:

  1. Nice combo dear! xo

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...its a lovely compilation...just loved the coral top...:-)
    www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Corals <3 .. You have compiled an awesome look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)