Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion~bye bye dry skin!

Today, i am going to review a product which is widely recommended by dermatologists. This winter my skin was getting dry and flaky no matter which moisturiser i used. On top of that i was breaking out severely. There were days when i didnt feel like stepping out of the house just because my skin felt so dehydrated and under nourished. I even tried oils to solve my problem but nothing helped. Finally i gave up and went for help.

This moisturiser came as a saviour to my skin. Right from the day i started applying it i could see changes.
My skin stopped getting dry and soon it stopped flaking too.






Price-Rs 249 for 100 gms

Packaging- tube like with a flip cap which is easy to open an close.

fragrance-

Slight chemical smell but it is not so strong that it can be of issue to someone. The smell vanishes after application.

Texture-

Consistency is nice and thick. It gets absorbed quickly into dry skin. It may leave a greasy feel on oily skin.


It provides great relief to dry skin. Some people do believe that this is not intended to be used on face. However i applied it 2 times a day on my dry face and i was good to go. It did not break me out at all and left my skin super hydrated and nourished.Only a pea sized amount is enough to moisturise the face. So this product lasted me 2 months! Also i didn't hesitate to apply it as a hand or foot cream and it worked very well.

Pros-

  • mutli use product
  • safe for super dry skin
  • does not cause break outs
  • gets absorbed quickly on dry skin
  • reduces flakiness
  • travel friendly
  • goes a long way
  • not very expensive
  • easily available

Cons-


  • not apt for oily skinned beauties
  • smell may trouble some

Last Words-


This moisturizer has really helped me out of a severe skin problem so i really love it. I think it was perfect for winters. Lets see how it works during summers...




5 comments:

  1. Great review dear...this one sounds awesome...thx for sharing...:-)
    http://www.beautyandfashionfreaks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cetaphil has great products.. seems like a great one. nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i like the cleansing lotion of cetaphil as well :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)