"skin first,makeup second,smile always."
Glossier is a website which believes in the above said beautiful lines. They believe that beauty should be fun, easy, imperfect and your best! So today I am going to share with you some of the products in my skincare and makeup routine that help give me natural healthy glowing skin.
Makeup has its own place but skincare is the most important part of any beauty regime. I have sensitive dry skin and as a person I often get lazy so I try to keep my basic skincare routine short and sweet. No matter how much i try to cut down on products, the above picture comprises my basic necessities.
1. Fresh wipes- Currently I am using Dettol Multi use wipes, although I prefer to use baby wipes on a daily basis. This one is great for removing heavy makeup and is not drying like other wet wipes.
2. Mac Cleanse Off Oil- The most important part of skincare is cleansing, and to make sure every tiny bit of my makeup and impurities are removed I use this cleanse off oil.
3. Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser: My most used face wash, reviewed here
4. Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish: I always believe scrubs should be luxurious, yummy and pink! Reviewed here
5. Sephora Moisturising Beautifying Water: With multiple uses and long lasting benefits, this one is a must have for all we lazy girls out there. Find out why, here
6.Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Essence: I use this essence soon after cleansing and toning. It adds a natural glow and life to my skin. Expect a detailed review soon.
7. Za Total Hydration Amino Mineral Refreshing Gel: A much raved about product, honest review here
No skincare is complete without addressing your skin concerns. These concerns are subjective to ones skin type. I have sensitive dry and flaky skin which is prone to breakout if ignored!
1. Za Total Hydration Pore Care Essence: Not in the must have category. However, I use this product after scrubbing and I also like to apply it before using a mild bb/cc cream. Review here
2.Za Total Hydration Blemish Care Essence: This one is an affordable way to get rid of zits and blemishes. Check detailed review Here
3. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream: I do not have major dark circle issues. Prevention is better than cure!
4. The Face Shop Lovely Me ex Waterful Grapefruit Night Mask: I love using over night masks, and this one is a cutie. Review soon!
5. Etude House Pomegranate Sheet Mask: Easy to use and so relaxing!
6. Eos Pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm Sphere: Needs no introduction, super cute packaging, amazing lip balm and makes a pretty good lip primer as well! Check review here
I have always felt that I am a person who does not follow an extravagant skincare routine, quite ironic since the total number of products some up to be 13! However scrubbing and masks are done only once or twice a week :) Most of the products mentioned above have been purchased by me time and again, only because they have added life to my skin. They make me naturally beautiful and hence, I feel confident and comfortable in my own skin! Which products add life to your skin? Do share!