Wednesday 9 July 2014

A Classic Summer Favorite: The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel

Honestly, I was never a fan of TBS. I never seem to be very connected with most of their fragrances.I mean i never found a 'wow' or 'cant live without' kind of a product in their range ( you know what i mean)!

The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel, however, is an exception! It has a fresh, citrusy smell. The gel is orange in color and lasts for a very long time. It is not at all drying on the skin, infact this is something I appreciate about all TBS Shower gels. It does a great job cleansing my skin and awakens my senses in the shower with its refreshing fruity fragrance. The fragrance is strong but vanishes right after bath.



Priced at Rs 340 for 250 ml, this shower gel will last you for a long time.
Last Words- The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel is truly a Summer Classic Favourite which i have and will always go back to. I would say, Girls, who love oranges go fetch your Satsuma Shower gels soon..what are you waiting for?



7 comments:

  1. This one is indeed a gem of TBS...I have tried it in TBS & totally loved it..I am planning to get the Satsuma Body butter real soon :)

    http://www.coralswithblues.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes try the body butter during winters, tbs makes the best body butters :)

      Delete
  2. I am using this daily and loving it..its amazing
    http://leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh..same pinch dear..i too am using it daily..lovely it is :)

      Delete
  3. i love TBS shower gel, this is my next buy ;)

    http://theknotstory.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you like fruity fragrances you must give this a shot!

      Delete
  4. I love such refreshing fruity scents in summers..sastuma is on my wishlist.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)