Monday 14 December 2015

Perfect Pink: Colorbar Definer Lip Liner Berry Rose 004


Hello Everyone!

I was crazily looking for a fuchsia colored long lasting lip liner for my wedding day when I stumbled upon this beauty. I had checked out so many lip liners, but all made my lips feel like Sahara Desert. Out of the blue the Colorbar SA/ angel suddenly came and swatched this baby on my hand. And I was like ooh..aah do they make such creamy lip liners?

Price- Rs 550/-




Colorbar Deginer Lip Liner looks like a shiny black sleek pencil with the sharpener attached to the cap. Packaging wise it is perfect and couldnt have been any better. The pencil is easy to sharpen and doesnt break even if you apply it with pressure on your lips (a problem I face with most lip pencils). Hence product wastage is minimal.


Berry Rose is a gorgeous fuschia pink shade with creamy texture. Unlike other lip pencils it is not drying on your lips. Owing to this one can even sport the lip pencil over moisturized lips for a matte look.It is superbly pigmented and one swipe is enough to show its true color. Even after meals the lip pencil does not emphasize lip lines or cause flakiness.
The staying power of this product is amazing. I wore it under Revlon Colorburst Lipstick 'fuchsia' on my wedding day here and it did not budge an inch. Ever since then this has been my most trusted lip product for important functions.


" Colorbar Definer Lip Liner gives a smooth buttery application.Initially I had felt the price was a little high for a lip liner. But I have no complains after seeing the amazing quality, and staying power. It is by far the best formula I have ever used. Highly recommended!'

4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)