Tuesday 19 May 2015

Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy Nail Polish Review

Hey Everyone!

I am back with a post after almost a month. I was so busy with my wedding preparations and ceremonies that I could not get into the mind frame to write. Anyhoo, I have so much to share with all of  you now (I also a new camera) so I will be posting regularly now. 
Today I am going to share with you a pretty pastel nail polish that is super cute for summers. 'Constant Candy' can be described as a barbie doll pink shade with matte finish.

Price- Rs 75/-

Maybelline Color Show Constant Candy Nail Polish Review


The nail polish comes in a transparent sturdy bottle that is leak free. Pigmentation wise it is quite good considering the price at which it comes for. However a good 2 coats is needed to get opaque finishing. Talking of texture and finishing, sadly it is not as smooth as other shades in the Color Show range. The shade is a pain to put on considering how thick it is. Also the brush provided in the entire range has failed to impress me as it is small and thick. Cotton Candy has an uneven and untidy finishing.


"Sadly I have to accept that in the entire Maybelline Color Show Nail paint range this is prettiest shade with the worst application experience! I wish they would have worked on the texture of this one. However if you can show patience then this shade is perfect for college goers and all pink lovers! So, what was your experience with this shade? Do share.
I have a lot more posts coming up, I promise!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)