Today I am going to share with you a smoky look that is perfect for summers. It is both a dramatic and bright look and, has a certain touch of ethnicity to it! I loved how the amazing the combination of bottle green eyes and orangey coral lips came out to be.
Here is a close shot of my eye makeup.
Eye products used-
1. Base- Colorbar Kohl Intense Liner in Blackened
2. Transition Shade-Matte Brown eyeshadow from Iconic 2 palette (fifth shade from left)
3. Layered the base with Matte Bottle green eyeshadow from Sephora Makeup Academy Palette 2013 Blockbuster
4. A shimmering white eyeshadow from Iconic 2 palette as a highlight for brow area ( third from left).
5. Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
6. Benefit They're Real! Mascara
We have always seen combinations of green and pink or green and red, but I absolutely adore how an orange/coral can make the green stand out! The smokey look gets toned down without compromising on the brightness. The shade used here is my current favourite- Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick in R07 Jealous!
1. L'Oreal Paris BaseMagique Primer
2. Maybelline BB Stick
3. Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Compact
4. Sleek face form in medium
Okay so now its time to share some selfies which I shared on Instagram wearing this look. I was in a fun and playful mood. Hence you can see me in a cute, bubbly kind of pose in the left picture and in the right one I have gone ethnic with my favourite jhumkas!
"I have been obsessed with this color combination of late! It goes well with western and Indian outfits. Just change your accessories and switch as per your preference!
So which look do you like more from the above two pictures? Do share!"