I recently got a few things from Sephora India. The store is undoubtedly every beauty addict's candyland!
However, it's time they open an online shopping website for those who do not reside in Delhi. Also the latest products launched in other countries are not made available in Sephora India that easy.
At First my original haul list consisted of "the fab pore range" from Soap and Glory, Sephora Airbrush foundation and Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen. However none of these were available :( and so I had to choose from what was 'available'.
None the less, I am quite happy with my purchase and so far have been loving the products!
When it comes to skincare, I adore Soap and Glory and The Face Shop products. They have been a part of my previous haul list as well.
List of products:
1. The Face Shop Herb Day Cleanser, Rs 400 approx
2. Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub, Rs 1400
3. The Face Shop Chia Seed Moisture Holding Seed Cream, Rs 1750
4. The Face Shop Chia Seed Boosting Essence, Rs 1750
5. Soap & Glory Flake Away, Rs 400
6. Nyx Soft Matte Lip cream in Addis Ababa, Rs 570
"Phew, so that was my Sephora Haul (India). I would have splurged more only if their cosmetics were not so over priced.
Also, I have been going a little crazy lately so more Haul posts are expected!
Have you tried any of the products listed above?
Which one do you want me to review first?"