Thursday 2 July 2015

ZA TOTAL HYDRATION PORE CARE ESSENCE REVIEW



Hello Everyone!

I have been using the Za Total Hydration range since quite a few days now and have been quite impressed with the same (click here and here for reviews). The pore care essence promises to reduce pore visibilty, enhance skin smoothness. It also targets towards minimization of greasiness and prevention of clogged pores. Out of all the products in this range I was the most excited for this one, as anything related to pore treatment excites me. Read on to know how it worked for me. 

Price- Rs 449 for 20gms


Ingredients-
Pore-targeting Ingredient,Silky-light Powder,Amino Mineral Complex,Prism Enhancer,Vitamin B Derivative.

Directions-
  • After Toner, apply about 0.2g with fingertips over targeted areas and smooth out evenly. Apply 2-3 times daily for effective Pore Care.

Za Total Hydration Pore Care essence comes in a tiny pink tube with watery gel like liquid that has a mild fragrance which vanishes after application. The pores on my nose and chin are quite visible hence I use a pea sized portion on these areas regularly. Skin does become a lot smooth after application and absorption is quick, but any marked reduction in pores is hard to detect. Face does not become entirely shine free after usage. I still need to powder my nose! I have applied it before applying makeup as well, however it does not substitute a good primer. I will have to say that out of all the 3 products I have tried from this range, this one fails to impress me!



Pros-

  • smoothens skin
  • quick absorption
  • does not clog pores
  • cute pink packaging
Cons-

  • does not eefctively reduce pores
  • skin does not remain shine free for long
  • pricey when compared to the quantity provided
"Za Total Hydration Pore Care Essence can be an addition to your skincare regime if you are in the habit of using multiple skincare products. However it is not a must have product, considering how subtle the effects are. However the other two products in the range are amazing and I am so hooked..." 

6 comments:

  1. Should have been a photographer as well.
    Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have any pore-related issue.. nice review anyways :-)
    Za makes wonderful products :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i agree Za has done some awesome skincare at reasonable prices!

      Delete
  3. Nice review sweetie! I love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and please do share your thoughts! I read all your comments and try sincerely to reply to each one of you :)